- To design a containter that will prevent a raw egg from breaking when dropped from the roof of the 300 building to the concrete below. I didn't do the experiment at school so I used the 2nd floor window of my building.
- To analyze the motion and forces actin on the container, determine their importance in your design, and calculate their quantity
- Mass of container with egg: about 5g (rough estimate)
- Time of fall: 1.73 seconds
- Initial Velocity : 0 (Because we haven't done anything yet)
- Final Velocity: 16.95
- Distance: from 2nd Floor to ground
The Egg did not splatter as much as I thought it would. The Cup I used may have not been the best idea for a container. I liked the experiment. It would have been better if I actually completed it in class. The Formulas were difficult to find from home. I will do better and pay more attention.